You are a medical doctor and wish to work in Germany? We help you pass the professional language exam (FSP) at the Medical Association (Ärztekammer) and master the demands of your daily routine in a German hospital or medical centre. In your profession communication is essential. In our language course for medical doctors you will deepen your German language skills and learn the technical terms. Our focus, however, lies on oral and written communicative skills when dealing with patients and colleagues. Our tried and tested concept enables you to prepare successfully for your professional language exam. Our coaches are experienced as well as qualified for teaching medical language classes.
Self-payers: ca. 10 Wochen à 30 Unterrichtseinheiten + Selbstlernphase
Geförderte Kurse (Bildungsgutschein der Agentur für Arbeit): ca. 14 Wochen à 30 Unterrichtseinheiten + Selbstlernphase
In order to register for the technical language course you need the certificate “German level B2” (GER).
- Revision of grammar and structure, exercises in reading and listening comprehension
- Vocabulary “anatomy” and “diseases”, important abbreviations
- Communication in different professional situations:
- medical history interview (anamnesis), physical examination, patient briefing, pre-treatment consultation: with patients or their family members
- Patient presentation, case discussion, consultation with other disciplines, medication prescriptions and instructions: with colleagues and nursing staff
- Documentation: anamnesis report, doctor’s note
- German health care system
- Mock exams